Did you know? Writing an article for Connecting Voices is a great way to earn CPE credits and promote the social work profession in Newfoundland and Labrador? The NLASW Editorial Committee is currently accepting articles for the January 2020 edition. Click here to access Connecting Voices Editorial Policies as well as a helpful writing guide.
Do you have a flare for photography? The NLASW Editorial Committee is also inviting members to submit photos of Newfoundland and Labrador scenery/landmarks that capture the beauty of this great province. If selected, your photo would be featured in Connecting Voices and may even grace the cover.
• Photos must be sent in digital format
• Horizontal and vertical images are welcomed
• Information on where the photo was taken must be included
• Photo credits will be given for any published photos
• All photo submissions will be kept on file for possible future use in other NLASW publications
• Selection of photos for each publication will be tied to the season of publication (e.g. fall/winter photos for the January edition)
Article and/or photo submissions can be forwarded to Annette at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!