NLASW's Registration Committee has been offering annual CPE Information Sessions since 2011. These sessions continue to provide a great opportunity for NLASW members to learn more about CPE and the registration renewal process. The committee is excited to offer the 2017/18 series using webinar technology.
- An overview of the NLASW CPE Policy
- Review CPE requirements in advance of registration renewal
- Provide information about CPE resources for social workers
- An update on the NLASW on-line registration renewal process for 2018
- An opportunity to ask questions
Lori Hewitt MSW, RSW: Lori is the Chair of the NLASW Registration Committee. Lori has practiced social work for 23 years and is currently the Regional Coordinator for the Employee & Family Assistance Program with Eastern Health.
Lisa Crockwell MSW, RSW: Lisa is the Executive Director & Registrar of NLASW. Lori and Lisa have been facilitating the CPE information sessions twice annually sine 2011.
For those unable to join on December 15, a recording of the presentation will be posted on our website in a week or two following the event.
A repeat session will be offered on January 19, 2018. Registration for this session will be released in December.
To register, please click here.