NLASW’s Registration Committee is comprised of 6 RSWs who oversee policy and procedures related to social work registration in accordance with the Social Workers Act and provide consultation to the registrar regarding the assessment of applications for registration. The Registration Committee is responsible for the development and implementation of the Continuing Professional Education Policy.
Beginning in 2011, the committee introduced annual CPE Information Sessions. These sessions continue to provide a great opportunity for NLASW members to learn more about CPE and the registration renewal process. The committee is excited to offer the 2017/18 series using webinar technology.
- An overview of the NLASW CPE Policy
- Review CPE requirements in advance of registration renewal
- Provide information about CPE resources for social workers
- An update on the NLASW on-line registration renewal process for 2018
- An opportunity to ask questions
Lisa Crockwell MSW, RSW
Lori Hewitt MSW, RSW
To register, please click here.