This 1-day program is being offered by the Office of Professional and Educational Development, Faculty of Medicine, MUN.
Some of the learning objectives include:
- demonstrate increased general knowledge regarding gender diversity
- discuss indications for gender affirming surgery and assessment process
- demonstrate increased competency regarding inclusive
- acquire increased knowledge of local community resources for trans and gender diverse people
- explain informed consent model
For a full overview of the learning objectives and to access registration details, please click here.